.

.

Translate

SERVICES:

Inner Healing & Life Coaching -- Motivational Biblical Preaching


Tuesday

You are altogether beautiful



I have made you in the palm of my hand. And i have made you unique, one of a kind!
When i was making you i was filled with thoughts of love and i was singing songs of love to you. 

When i see you, i see my self in you. All my love, all my talent, all my craft is in and on you. I have put myself in you, that's why I love you so much!

Songs of Songs 4:7 You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.
Isaiah 43:4 You are precious and honored in my sight, and I love you.

I love you exactly as you are! Every morning I surround you with my love and I sing songs to you to tell you just how beautiful you are.
I am with you always. I am taking care of you.You are amazing! You are Mine, and i Love you!  
- Dad  




No comments:

Post a Comment