.

.

Translate

SERVICES:

Inner Healing & Life Coaching -- Motivational Biblical Preaching


Monday

Stay in My Love!

Σχετική εικόνα


LOVE is the medicine for your matters. When you see things with Love, then you know how I see things. You can experience my heart and my wisdom.

Disappointment is a child of fear. Do not be afraid, because in my Love, which is perfect for you, the fear will be cast out. The torment will stop. 

Fill your heart with Love, and then you will know what to do in all things. 
You will see clear. 

Love will give you Peace. My Peace will restore your hope and dreams. 

Stay in My Love! 

With thanksgiving and worship you set yourself free from the bondage of fear.

I love you so much!
I am with you always, and never leave you.
I love you! 

- Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment