.

.

Translate

SERVICES:

Inner Healing & Life Coaching -- Motivational Biblical Preaching


Thursday

The Plan Of God




The Plan Of God

I am building your future every day. I am working every day so you can have a life of abundance. Is it anything hard for me?

The most precious things that i give you is My Peace, My Joy, My Hope, My Wisdom, My Love.

If you just obeyed my word, my voice, nothing would be impossible for you. Your faith can move the mountains, any mountain that is standing in your way. 

When i ask you to do something is because it will bring you a step closer to your purpose, and my plan which will give you perfect satisfaction. 

My plan for you is written in Jeremiah 29:11-14. Believe and receive it personally for you.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jer 29:12 Then shall you call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jer 29:13 And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.
Jer 29:14 And I will be found of you, said the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places where I have driven you, said the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place from where I caused you to be carried away captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment