.

.

Translate

SERVICES:

Inner Healing & Life Coaching -- Motivational Biblical Preaching


Thursday

Changes are important

Σχετική εικόνα


I wish you would know how many plans i have for you.
My plans are to give you satisfaction and pleasure. 

Do not be afraid to make changes. Do not be afraid to say "Yes" to the things you already know you have to change.
Changes are important so you can walk in my will. 

I am with you and I give you power, I strengthen you with my Word of Hope.
Be with me every day.
In my presence you have everything you need.

There is no change without healing.
I am healing you as you stay in my presence.

There is no course without planing.
I am leading you when you seek my plans.

There is no wisdom without prayer.
I am strengthening you every time you come close to me. 

Do not afraid to make the changes. 
I am with you and I make everything new! 


No comments:

Post a Comment