.

.

Translate

SERVICES:

Inner Healing & Life Coaching -- Motivational Biblical Preaching


Saturday

God Forgives You

Even to your bigger mistakes, God FORGIVES YOU when you repend! He knows your weakness, He knows your heart. Receive His forgiveness with the way that will bring rest and peace in you: FORGIVE YOUR SELF.
Pray with me: 
Father thank you for loving me. Forgive me for my mistakes. I don't want to do them and i repend and refuse their power over me. Thank you because i believe you will help me to overcome every weakness, wrong doings, sin, mistakes.... 
And as i receive your forgiveness, i also forgive my self and i receive your mercy. Thank you because your Mercy is new every day! Thank you because You love me. I LOVE YOU JESUS! emoticon heart

Even to your bigger mistakes, God FORGIVES YOU when you repend! He knows your weakness, He knows your heart. Receive His...

Posted by Inner Healing & Life Coaching For Women on Πέμπτη, 30 Ιουλίου 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment