.

.

Translate

SERVICES:

Inner Healing & Life Coaching -- Motivational Biblical Preaching


Thursday

Give me your fears


Remember!

Remember how many times you have had victories in your life. 
Remember all the steps you have taken to the place you are today.
You have been bold and you made me so proud!
What could stop you now?

There is the right time to take the right steps. 

Now is the time to take these specific steps that will bring you closer to your purpose and my plan which will give you perfect satisfaction.
I am leading you and i am helping you. 

Give me all your fears.

You have my heart and that's my Love. 
You have my inheritance, and that's my Power through the Holy Spirit.
You have my secrets and that's my Wisdom so you have a sound mind. 

2Tim 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Go for it my child!
I am with you always. 

BE FREE FROM ALL FEARS NOW AND FOR EVER.

When i set you free you are free indeed. (John 8:36)

- Jesus



1John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment